Julia Ankudinova, Experience Designer and Product Psychology for Envision2bWell, will be speaking at the Psychology in design. International experience. UX Marathon #17 on October 24, 2019 with other Russian-speaking UX practitioners from the USA, Great Britain and Europe.
Julia will be speaking about “How to create products that users love?”
- Emotions and design: what’s the connection?
- Why is the functionality, reliability and convenience in the design is no longer enough?
- The emotions that a product evokes and the emotions we experience in everyday life.
- The effect of “Wow.” What should it be, wow the product.
- Three levels of product design – three steps to the user’s heart
For more information on this informative conference, visit UX Marathon #17.
#Envision2bWell #ShesIt #UXmarathon17